Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Custom License Plate

I have finally gotten around to making some sketches for my current project. As far as now, I have 3 sketches that correspond to a custom license plate that have to do with the theme: rock and roll. I have also decided that I am going to have a reoccurring theme this year that goes along with all of my projects, which is, Rock and Roll. This theme really intrigues me and I have a lot of interest about this topic so I feel I can expand my creativeness with this. If you have any comments on my sketches, please feel free to express your opinions.

Current Sketches: 
Sketch 1: Collage in background/Rok N Rol-


Sketch 2: Collage in background/Roc N Rol-

Sketch 3: Standard background;Collage in letters/Roc N Rol-


No comments:

Post a Comment