Monday, November 15, 2010

Idea: Calendar Using Typography- Specification, Research

As it is time for a new project, I have come up with the idea of creating a calendar with classic rock artists' using typography to describe them. I will use Photoshop to create this project and it will be in color as I believe that will add a more attracting look to others. I've been researching previously on www.designbump.com and will continue searching the internet to locate other tutorials, information, and inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very cool idea! It will be nice to see what your final piece will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you saw Brielle's calendars, but you could put the pictures behind the months, faded if you haven't thought of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the suggestion! ill be sure to consider it

    ReplyDelete